Advantages of Vanuatu Citizenship
- A Vanuatu passport allows visa-free entry to more that 100+ countries including all European Union countries, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Russia.
- Citizens of Vanuatu are permitted to apply for Australian Visitor Visa (subclass 600) and U.S. Tourist Visa, amongst others.
- Family friendly citizenship programme: the successful application covers a family of four (main applicant, spouse, and one child under 18 years) with only nominal fees for additional dependents.
- The Republic of Vanuatu imposes no income, wealth, and inheritance taxes.
- Absence of tax treaty exchange and guaranteed bank and commercial privacy in the highly developed Vanuatu Banking sector (Vanuatu is the Bahamas of the Pacific but without tax exchange treaties in place with most countries).
- No residency requirements for successful applicants.
The granting of citizenship is at the sole discretion of the government of Vanuatu.